Last Updated: December 21, 2016
Personal Information Collected
We collect information from you in various ways when you use our Sites. We may collect personal information you directly provide on our Sites. Information we may collect includes name and email address, company, and phone number.
In addition, when you visit our Sites some information may be automatically collected. For example, it is standard for your Web browser to automatically send information to every Web site you visit including ours. That information includes your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, and referring Web site addresses. We may also collect information about your computer’s operating system and information about your usage and activity on our Sites. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user-base as a whole.
Use Of Personal Information We Collect
We use your personal information to provide you with services, to operate and improve our Sites, to send you messages, and for other purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you on our Sites or in connection with our services. For example, we may use the information we collect from you on our Sites:
- to register for an account with us to allow you to track you medical education development;
- to apply to become a partner;
- to personalize and improve your experience on our Sites;
- to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service;
- to deliver service messages and other services and content you request and to send information related to accounts and services, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- to send you information about new promotions, products, and services offered by MasterBadge and our selected partners; and
- to conduct an aggregated analysis of the performance of promotions.
MasterBadge may store and process personal information in the United States, Canada and other countries.
Sharing Of Personal Information
We use third parties such as a credit card processing company to bill you for services, an email service provider to send out emails on our behalf, a company to provide our forums and an employment resources company to process your job applications. When you sign up for our services, we will share the personal information you provide only as necessary for the third party to provide that service.
We do not share your personal information with third parties other than as described above and as follows:
- with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers (“Service Providers”) who are working on our behalf and need access to your information to carry out their work for us;
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
Securty Of Your Personal Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). MasterBadge takes reasonable security measures to protect your personal information to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware, however, that despite our efforts, no security measures are impenetrable. If you use a password on our Site, you are responsible for keeping it confidential. Do not share it with any other person. If you believe your password has been misused, please advise us immediately.
Updating And Accessing Your Personal Information
If your personal information changes, we invite you to correct or update your information as soon as possible. You can request changes or access to your information by emailing support@MasterBadge.com. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account, request that we no longer use your information to provide you services or delete your personal information, contact us at support@MasterBadge.com. We will respond to your request to have your personal information deleted within 30 days. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Links To Other Sites
Our Site includes links to other Web sites whose privacy practices may differ from those of MasterBadge. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any Web site you visit.
We post customer testimonials on our web site which may contain personally identifiable information. We do obtain the customer’s consent via email prior to posting the testimonial to post their name along with their testimonial. If you wish to request that your testimonial be removed you may do so by emailing us at support@MasterBadge.com.
Our Web site offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at support@MasterBadge.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
Social Media Features
Changes To This Policy
MasterBadge may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the “Last Updated” date above. If there are material changes to this policy, we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account). We encourage you to review this Policy whenever you visit our Sites to understand how your personal information is used.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
• NOT use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Questions About This Policy
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at support@MasterBadge.com
iBusiness Int’l Solutions w.l.l
office 5, Al Darwish Engineering D Ring Road d
P.O Box 7127
Doha – Qatar